Friday, June 15, 2007

Hazel's New Joke



You wanna hear it? Sure you do.

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Mickey Mouse."

"Mickey Mouse who?"

"MICKEY MOUSE'S SCROTUM!!!!! HAAAAHAHAA!!!!"

Hazel's on to what Mickey's hiding in those sexy little red shorts, and she wants the world to know it, too. Between her and Violet, I'm lucky if I make it to 7:30 a.m. before hearing the words penis, scrotum, vulva, ovaries, anus or boobs, haahahahaahahahaa!!!!

Yesterday at the park, some old dude giggled under his breath when Hazel enlisted Molly's help in telling the "Mickey Mouse's PENIS!! HAHAHAHAHHA!" version of the joke, and I had to laugh too.

What else can I do? They are funny.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bushwick Hideaway said...

bwa ha! this is hilarious!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

your kids CRACK ME UP! Are you just laughing all the time?

6:35 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Oh, Hazel is totally going to be that kid that everyone in the class will go to to learn about all things sex!

11:03 AM  
Blogger happypix said...

Oh, Micky you're so fine.
I've never actually thought about Micky mouse in this way before, but now that I have, I can never go back. Thanks, Hazel!

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home