Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


Ahh, Valentine's Day. That media induced holiday which dictates that my hubz buys me some flowers and the girls get jacked up beyond belief on candy hearts and chocolate kisses.

We don't really make a big deal of V-Day in the Salad family. Mike tells me that he loves me at least 5 times every day, and I don't need no stinkin' card to remind me. So, the girls and I will be making this for our very low-key Valentine's Day dinner. And I'm just going to pretend that they didn't get a year's worth of sugar at the preschool V-Day party this morning, and make some triple fudge brownies for dessert. Then Mike and I will settle in with a bottle of wine to watch this, and then.... well. We'll see where it goes from there.

Wishing everyone a lovely, lovey, Valentine's Day!

XOXOXOX

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love low-key valentine's day. My wife made me a "crafty" valentine's day card and I absolutely loved it.

Happy V-day.

Gabriel

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home