Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Wishes from The Salad Family

Friday morning we're roadtripping to SoCal for the holidays. I've stocked up on plenty of diversions, and if you want to know exactly how we roll, you can check it out here. Yes, I just linked to my own article. Booyah!

The girls are getting one present each this year. I can almost hear Violet shouting "'Ego! 'Ego!!" as she runs towards hers as fast as her tiny legs can carry her. I can almost hear Hazel's sharp intake of breath when she sees hers, and the cries of "Oooohhh, it's beautiful!" that will follow. I can't wait.

I'd like wish you and yours the happiest of holidays, and a peaceful and joy-filled 2007.

See you next year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bushwick Hideaway said...

happy holidays to you guys! here's to a fabulous 2007. love you. miss you. xoxox

5:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a rockin' New Year's Eve.

Looking forward to hanging out more in 2007.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home