Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Thoreau at Three: Hazel's First Novel


(Written and illustrated by Hazel on Friday, March 31, 2006)


"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl called Cinda-willa. She had two ugly sisters who made her do all the work. One day, Cinda-willa goed to the gwocery store with her mama, and they got cookies and coconut bubble beer. Then they came home and put all their food away and they said 'Let's watch Angelina Ballerina' and they did! And they lived happily ever after. The End! Now let's put a sticker on it."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuuuute! i love the story.

11:04 AM  
Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

go, hazel!!! that was wonderful!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Stefania Pomponi Butler aka CityMama said...

I'd like to order 2 copies, please.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Pinterest Failures said...

What a great story!!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

I love this story. And as I've posted before, I still have every one I've written as a kid (none of them nearly as prolific or rife with pop culture references) - save them forever. She'll get a good blog post out of it in 25 years or so.

2:12 PM  
Blogger MrsFortune said...

Um, coconut bubble beer? Where can I get me some of that?

I wish I had stuff like that that I had written!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Kia sportage engine for sale Klonopin alcohol

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home