Friday, March 10, 2006

HTML is confusing and dumb.

And so am I!

Next time I want to clean up my blog a little, remind me to pay to have a professional do it, please.

I don't know shit about HTML, and I ain't gonna pretent I do. I was just dying to get rid of those annoying dots and the tiny font on the old template... but this new one seem a little too clean. A little... how do you say... boring, non?

I'll make it work, for now, but I'm in the market for someone who knows a little somethin' somethin' about cool banners, and how to make them happen. Know anyone?

7 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

an art director friend is currently redesigning mine. if it turns out as well as I think it will...you will want her to do yours. stay posted (unless you can't WAIT for a new one NOW NOW NOW)

11:44 AM  
Blogger MrsFortune said...

blogmakeoverdiva.blogspot.com

?

Where did I find this ... I can't remember, but it says all you have to do is e-mail and she'll remake your image in days! :)

Bonne chance!

10:17 AM  
Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

Reluctant Housewife helped with my new image. Maybe drop her a line?

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you want some help, i'll be glad to be your humble digital servant :-)

2:39 AM  
Blogger Alisyn said...

Thanks, dudes. These are helpful hints (and offers) indeed.

2:27 PM  
Blogger shane said...

dig the new banner. it's all grassy and shit.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. patanol 0.1 dps mini-fuel watch Phendimetrazine 37.5 mg Venlafaxine dosage 2001 audi allroad Zyrtec tabletta http://www.wireless-driveway-alarm.info/Culinaryschoolineurope.html free credit report Ward wight realty Pearl asian mining ind inc Barcode reader access Kata beach resort saree blouse bra 2004 infant fx35 Meridia legal birdsoft poker Coleman rv air conditioners florida Ohio statute of limitation on debts confederate coat color Online pharmacy cheap tramadol

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home