Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Super Baby

It's official:

Brangelina is breeding, and they're due with their first biological child this summer. They are already adoptive parents to two of the most beautiful, well-named children I've ever seen - this next one is bound to be more of the same.

Following Baby Brangelina's birth, Hazel and Violet might just lose their place as the cutest kids in the world. *GASP*

...Oooohhh, I jest, I jest... no kid will ever be cute enough to trump my girls in the cute department, even if it is sired by Brad "Hottest Man Who Ever Lived" Pitt. Baby Jolie-Pitt'll be a close second, though, mark my word.

5 Comments:

Blogger shane said...

I refuse to believe that. It's going to be hideous. You heard it here first.

11:38 AM  
Blogger coolbeans said...

It is highly possible two really pretty people will have one pretty ugly baby.

I'm betting on oddly homely, myself.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Debbi said...

Yeah it will be cute granted but the shrink bills will be staggering, cause Angie may be hot but she's a psycho bitch from hell. And remember both of these people have stylists I'm betting sans make up and hair dos these two are pretty normal. Frankly, I'm still pissed at both of them. They are lying, coniving, sneaky slime as far as I'm concerned. Angelina is the queen of sleeze and one of these days she will get hers in spades. Brads a guy I don't expect much to begin with.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home