Saturday, October 15, 2005

Daisy Head Hazy



Hazel has decided that she wants to be Daisy Head Mayzie, the title character of Dr. Seuss book, for Halloween. We went out yesterday and bought a pink dress and white tights for her costume. I figure I can rig up a craft-store fake daisy to a head band easy enough. Perhaps we'll carry a copy of the book for clarification when trick-or-treating?

Can I just say, I love that Hazel wants to be a character from a book? I think it's awesome that she came up with it totally on her own, too. I wouldn't be able to think of a costume that better suits her if I had to.

Violet is going to be a baby chick, coming out of it's egg, for her first Halloween, like her big sister was before her.

The photo opps are going to be off the hook. We gots mad Halloween skillz!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbi said...

I have to find this book. I never heard of it. And I love Dr. Seuss. Hannah is going to be Little Bo Peep. I made the costume and am working on a lambie pocketbook to go with it. Almost done and pretty darn cute. I'll post it on my blog when done. Maybe by next weekend. Hazel is the cutest. Can't wait to see those pics. Hugs to all -- Cousin Deedee.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Llama_school said...

How did I miss a Dr. Seuss title? You think you know a guy, and then...

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home